Starting the Business Lending Process
It’s important to work with a local, experienced financial professional you can count on. As a community bank, it’s what we do—straightforward banking with no surprises.
Here are a few things you will need to get the process started:
- Business Organizational Document
- Last 3 years of Business Financial Statements and Tax Returns, Including All Schedules
- Current Interim Business Financial Statement
- Report of Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Last 3 years of Personal Tax Returns for Owners of the Business, including All Schedules
- Current Personal Financial Statement for Owners of the Business
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions: A Copy of Sales, Land, and Construction Contracts
- Business Startups: A Business Plan (including Proform Financial Information) and a Market Feasibility Study
For more information on starting the business lending process, contact us.
*All loans are subject to credit approval.